*Please note the following safety regulations must be followed
To ensure everyone’s safety*
• All vendors must wear a mask during the entire event.
• Please maintain a 6ft. Distance when possible, from customers and other vendors.
• Please have one bottle of hand sanitizer at your booth for yourself and customers.
• Demos that involve close proximity to customers are prohibited.
• No trying on clothing.
• All samples must be pre-packaged.
• Vendor spaces will be placed at least 2-3ft. Apart to help maintain social distancing. This does not mean you have extra space. This space is to remain clear of all displays, storage, chairs, etc.
• No alcohol, no smoking on premises.
Remember this is a church and we need to respect the grounds.
Church and Event Guidelines
Each vendor space purchased is a 10x10 space. Vendors are responsible for providing canopy, tables, chairs, wi-fi and any display you will need. If electricity is needed, you must provide a generator for your booth. Vendors must bring a canopy.
There is plenty of free parking on the church grounds, but we do ask that you park behind the park and leave the closer parking for your customers. Vendors may arrive as early as 8:00am to start setting up and must be ready by 9:30am. The event starts at 10am. Vendors can unload near their space number. You'll receive more information as we get closer to your market date. Before setting up please park your vehicle. This is to help all vendors unload as quickly as possible. Please be courteous and quick so we can fit all vendors who need to unload. Any vendors that arrive after 9:30 am will not be allowed to set-up and will not be issued a refund. At the end of the event we ask that you first pack up before pulling your car near the tent to load up. Please pick up your trash. This will help our team clean up faster and be able to go home earlier. Please do not pack up early. Not only is it unprofessional and unfair to the other vendors and attenders to leave early, but it disrupts the event and the vendors surrounding your area. If electricity or wi-fi is needed for your booth, please bring a generator, as well as a hot spot or mi-fi, as this event will be outdoors.
MORE INFORMATION TO COME THROUGH OUR COMMUNITY APP. ONCE PAID YOU'LL NEED TO SEND IN FOUR PRODUCT/FOOD/SERVICE PICTURES TO 562.399.2509. ONCE RECEIVED YOU'LL GET THE LINK TO THE COMMUNITY APP.