Vendor Checklist and Resources

  • Tent
  • Table
  • Chair (s)
  • Table cloth
  • Business cards/business flyers
  • Product merchandise bags
  • Product Displays (& product)
  • Décor for booth/table
  • Wifi
  • Change for cash sales
  • Cash box or cash bag
  • Other ways to accept payments: Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, Apple pay, Square, etc. 
  • Hand sanitizer 
  • Waters 
  • Snacks 


Vendor Supply Links 


Vendor Seller's Permit

A seller's permit is a state license that allows you to sell items at the wholesale or retaillevel and to issue resale certificates to suppliers. Issuing a resale certificate allows you to buy items you will sell in your business operations without paying amounts for tax to your suppliers.

For more information visit the link below.

Vendor Food Cottage Permit

Cottage Food is a law that was enacted on January 1, 2013 that allows certain foods to be made at home.

You’re allowed to make certain non-potentially hazardous foods. What this means is the end product that you make has to be (1) listed as approved by the State and (2) shelf stable and does not need refrigeration. Some examples of foods you can make include muffins, cookies, nuts, candies, roasted coffee, popcorn and certain cakes and pies. For an updated list of approved products, visit the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) page for Cottage Foods.